So you have chosen to help fundraise for The Hairdressers’ Charity, now you just need a few more ideas to get some plans in place and start getting your team involved. Here are 12 ideas we are sure you will want to run with a few of them.
- Get your New Year off to a flying start, and use your New Year’s resolutions to raise funds and awareness for The Hairdressers’ Charity! Are you giving up smoking? Saying “No” to alcohol? Cutting out the junk food? Ask family and friends for sponsorship, and turn your hard work into hard cash! How about the Pound for Pound Challenge. The task is simple: Ask your friends and family to sponsor you just £1 for every pound you lose in weight.
- Get the New Year buzz by holding a coffee morning, and turn it into your very own Bake Off! Maybe look to hosting a tea party is a great way for people of all ages to get involved and raise funds. You’d be mad as a hatter not to!
- Our overseas adventures are, quite simply, magnificent. Journey on awe-inspiring adventures up to Everest Base Camp, or along the Inca Trail, and be part of something extraordinary in 2018. See a full list here to be inspired.
- Give change, change lives! Delve deep into your pockets, explore the back of the sofa, look behind the fridge, and save up your loose change for The Hairdressers Charity. Paying in is simple or you can Text your donation ‘HAIR18 £your amount’ to 70070.
- British cycling is on top of the world right now. Don the Lycra, and pedal from Land’s End to John O’Groats or join our successful Ride planned for Portugal this year.
- Whether you have the voice of an angel, or the voice of a mangle, a charity karaoke is a fun way of raising funds for The Hairdressers’ Charity. Charge entry, or per song, and your fundraising will hit all the right notes.
- Love running? Grab your running shoes, and take part in a 5k, 10k, half marathon or marathon for us!
- Give your fundraising parties and events an extra twist with fancy dress costumes! Dish out prizes for the best and worst costumes, although it’s sometimes difficult to tell the difference!
- We are all dreaming of those lazy, hazy summer days right now. Summer is a great time to fundraise outdoors, so break out the charcoal, invite your friends and family, and host a charity barbecue in aid of your fellow hairdressers.
- One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. How about relieving friends and family of their unwanted items and sell them online or hold a car boot sale?
- Do you dare to bare? A great way of fundraising is to do a sponsored shave. Fundraiser Let Lew just that last summer.
- Make your fundraising quick and easy by donating your special occasion. Forego birthday presents and wedding gifts for donations, and raise money for Hairdressers in Need.
Whatever it is your doing to fundraise in 2018, be sure to share what you are doing with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages using #HelpingHairdressersinNeed. We would like to wish each and every one of our fundraisers the very best of luck with all that you are doing this year. We will be there for you for every step, run and pedal, every barbecue sizzle, every cup of coffee and slice of cake, and everything else you amazing people will be doing!!
Download your Fundraising Kit here.
Get in touch for your FREE promo materials 01234 831888 or email email@example.com