It would be amazing to help even more hairdressers who have found themselves in challenging circumstances. To do that, it takes amazing people, like you, raising more funds.
Helping Hairdressers in Need doesn’t need to be a huge investment of time or money for you. In fact it could be as simple as an in-salon fancy dress event, like the team from Q Hair and Beauty.
If you’re keen to get involved, you’re guaranteed a warm fuzzy feeling inside, you could also develop a real sense of team spirit and generate plenty of positive PR. These are just some of the ways you can help The Hairdressers’ Charity:
- MAKE THE HAIRDRESSERS’ CHARITY YOUR SALON’S OFFICIAL CHARITY (or one of them) Dedicate all your fundraising efforts for the year to your industry’s charity.
- REQUEST A COLLECTION TIN The perfect addition to your reception desk or staff room. Just mail firstname.lastname@example.org to collect yours.
- JOIN THE SUPPORTERS’ CLUB The simple way to show your support to The Hairdressers’ Charity and be recognised for your commitment to the cause is to sign up as Cherub, Angel or Saint.
- ATTEND AN EVENT From shows and seminars to sporting events and the annual Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers Day there are a multitude of The Hairdressers’ Charity events for you to attend.
- RUN YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER Enter a sponsored challenge, host your own event or do something completely different. We’ve got an A-Z of fundraising ideas to inspire you.
- GIVE WHAT YOU CAN. Donating to The Hairdressers’ Charity is as simple as sending a text (HAIR18 £your amount to 70070) or clicking on a button – and every donation (no matter how small) is gratefully received.
- SPREAD THE WORD There are so many hairdressers out there who don’t know that The Hairdressers’ Charity exists and are there to help them. If you know someone who needs help, please encourage them to get in touch.