Let The Purple Fundraising Begin!
We’re so excited for this year’s Helping Hairdressers Day on 30th June and we can’t wait to hear what you’ve got planned. Use this page to for all your fundraising essentials for the big day!
Here’s some fundraising ideas to kick-start your Helping Hairdressers Day, but feel free to get creative and think of your own ideas. Remember all events need to be PURPLE themed this year!
We have a couple of materials to help you get organised for your day. To order your FREE Fundraising Pack contact us on 01234 831888 or email us, but some are available to download now if you just can’t wait!
- Helping Hairdressers Day Poster to display in your salon. Download here
- The Hairdressers’ Charity Collection Box perfect for all those pennies
- The Hairdressers’ Charity Sponsorship Form with the important Gift Aid to make the most of your efforts. Download here
- It’s a fantastic opportunity to generate some positive PR. Tell the trade press and your local press what you are planning in advance – if possible invite them along – and let them know more once you’ve run your fundraiser. If you’re not sure how to go about a Press Release, we’ve created this handy template for you. Download here
- We’ve made it super easy to get the money back to us, just download and print our Monies Return Form, choose your preferred payment method, and send the form back to us. All the instructions are detailed on the form. Download here
Don’t forget …
We want to know you are joining in and what you are planning, so sign up on our Facebook page. Please share with us your preparations on the day and post celebrations by tagging us in and using the #HHD17 and #HelpingHairdressersDay.
Your Charity Pin
Show your support of YOUR industry charity by wearing your Heart Pin for only £4. This obviously isn’t just Helping Hairdressers Day, we’ll be more than happy for you to wear yours all year round!
Make your own Fundraising Page
Why not set up a Just Giving Fundraising page ahead of your event to make it even easier to raise funds for us.
Already signed up