Our sponsors, Affinage, celebrated its 20th anniversary this month with a grand festival spreading across three days, showcasing hair talent at its finest as well as raising funds for our charity.
The festival was held at the prestigious 5 star Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London and attracted more than 400 guests from all over the world. Including a line up of inspirational hair shows, masterclass seminars and evening entertainment throughout the weekend. Ending with a gala night with a raffle for the Hairdressers’ Charity, which Affinage actively supports.
First prize was a 2 day visit to Verona for 2 people, including hotel accommodation and flights. Other Prizes included:
- Complimentary night for two in the 5-star Grange St Paul’s, London
- Weekend for two at the Grange, Bracknell
- Foil machine, signed by some of the leading names in British hairdressing
- 24k Gold Salon Curling Iron
- Dynamica 3400 Pro signed by Steven Webb one of the stars of British TV reality show Goggle Box
Read the full story of their celebration weekend here.
The spectacular event played homage to founder Eric Bailey, who truly embraced the weekend and was joined by his family for the momentous occasion. “I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the Affinage journey, and never did I believe that we would end up here today celebrating 20 years with such an incredible event. I want to thank every single one of my team, because they are the real reason we are the company we are today,” he said.