Here’s your chance to donate one hour of your day to your industry charity.
With over 300 applications a year, and 100 long term beneficiaries, it is crucial we raise as much money as possible to support hairdressers who need it most. With up to 270,000 people in the UK working in the hairdressing, barbering and beauty industry, if every single one of them got involved in our One Hour, One Day… well we can’t even imagine the results!
We know it’s difficult to find the time to plan, organise, and execute a successful fundraiser so we’ve made it super easy for every hairdresser to get involved – you just need to donate your time to us.
Join us on either Friday 29th or Saturday 30th September 2017 in our One Hour, One Day of fundraising. For one hour on either date donate your time to Helping Hairdressers in Need. That simply means for all your hair appointments during that hour donate the sales to us – super-duper easy! That could be starting that bit earlier or working later; even your lunch hour (if you have one!).
We’re also encouraging any hairdressing associated businesses to get involved. Even if you don’t spend your day cutting hair, you can easily join in by donating an hour of your own salary on either of the dates.
Already signed up to take part;
- Rainbow Room International from across Scotland
- Headquarters in Kingston upon Thames
- The Chapel Group
- The Gallery in Tunbridge Wells
- Sue Davis Hair in Leicester
- Charter Cutting Company in Emsworth
- Anne Veck in Oxford and Bicester
- Strands Hairdressing
- Emma Hellier in Bexhill-on-Sea
- Not Another Salon in Shoreditch
- Percy & Reed, West End Salon and East End Salon
- Clipso Group
- Westrow Academy in Leeds
- Simone Thomas in Westbourne and Wokingham
- Twelve Central in Middleton St George
Remember to tag us in on all social media posts using #OneHour @TheHairdressersCharity